The candidates must fill the admission form, enclosed in the college prospective.
- Prospectus : Every student seeking admission to the college shall obtain a copy of the college prospectus from the office on payment of rupees 200/- at the counter.
- Application Form : Application for the admission must be made on the prescribed form supplied free along with the prospectus.
- Scheduled Caste/Backward Class students : a student belonging to SC/BC classes will be required to attach with his/ her admission form, a certificate of his/her being so from a Magistrate, Member of parliament. MLA (PB), MC or Gazetted officer with the seal of his court of the stamp of his office.
Following documents are to be attached with the form :
- Matriculation certificate: (as a proof of date of birth).
- Certificate of the lower examination passed/DMC.
- Four passport size photographs (paste one photograph on the admission form and attach three photographs with the filled admission form.
- Character certificate issued by head of previous institution.
- Registration certificate, if already registered with board or university.
- Migration criteria: Required for all those students who have passed their last examination other then Punjabi University Patiala/ Punjab School Education Board.
- The students belonging to Scheduled castes/backward classes must attach the following documents:
- Caste certificate obtained from a competent authority.
- Annual income certificate of father or Guardian /Affidavit/Yellow card/ Ration card.
- Incomplete admission form will not be entertained and the candidate must be present at the time of interview. The admission form must be signed by Parents/Guardian.
- The admission form filled in all respects should be submitted to the concerned convener and student should deposit the fees in the office before prescribed date.
- In case of gap of one or more years, the candidate has to submit the affidavit duly attested by competent authority.
- Sports : Highest achievements certificate in any sports/game.